Sunday, October 17, 2004

Team America:World Police

Since I saw the movie over the weekend, I thought I too should get in my opinion and ratings.

First of all, it is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. It is a laugh throughout, and sometimes fall-on-the-floor laugh movies. It is a, try to stop laughing to hear the next line, funny movies. I loved it.

CAVEAT: I love crude humor movies, I loved Southpark:Bigger, Longer, Uncut. This movie is crude, so be warned.

Is there a message? Well, I suppose it depends on your view when you go in to see it. You can quite literally feel like both the right and left are being bashed equally here, but to put too much into the message is to put too much into the movie in general. It is meant to be enjoyed, laughed at, and chuckled at later in the quite of your office on a Monday morning when you are supposed to be working.

Way way way too many blogs and boards have already discussed the ins and outs of the plot, scenes, scenarios etc etc, so I'll leave that to you, the adventurous reader, to find for yourselves. I just wanted to put in my $.02 that it's funny.