Thursday, October 14, 2004

Oh what have the Edwards done?

As Gene Hackman said in Superman II, "I never thought this thing would go the distance". And my oh my, does this Mary Cheney gaff by Kerry have legs. (not Bush daughter legs, but legs just the same)

After John Edwards call Bush supporters "out of their minds", then promised Kerry could make the paralyzed walk, I thought he was the loose cannon. I thought the Kerry gang was questioning the wisdom of a John John ticket. Little did I know...

It is the Mrs Edwards loose cannon that they may regret. Let's get the steps in order..

1. Kerry calls out Mary Cheney in the most crass language possible, everybody gasps, Kerry supporters groan.
2. Cahill calls the daughter 'fair game' ugh.
3. Mrs Cheney calls Kerry a bad man, an opportunism. Mr. Cheney, speaking as a bad father, admonishes Kerry.

--Okay. Not too bad. Kerry even releases a mild, well, excuse. Not much of an apology. So, let's move on right?

Wrong.

Mrs Edwards, the Loose Cannon, the LC, flips out on morning radio and implies that the Cheneys must be ashamed of their daughter to make such a big deal about it. LC called out the Cheneys, saying they must be ashamed of their own daughter!! WTF!!! I can hear Kerry coughing out his caviar in petulant anger. I can hear his rich wife spewing obscenities. That, my friends, is a pipe burst. All the Kerry supporters heard the pop, and are wondering how bad the flooding will be. Some are oblivious to the water, but it may be rising.

Let's hope so.